- Chatter Auto Translator supports user licenses, except for the following <<Unsupported user license types>>
- Chatter Auto Translator automatically translates posts and comments made by users of the supported user license types.
- Chatter Auto Translator does not automatically translate posts and comments made by users of the <<Unsupported user license types>>. However, it is possible to read the results of the automatic translated posts and comments made by the supported users as normal Chatter posts and comments.
<<Unsupported user license types>>
- Authenticated Website
- Chatter External
- Chatter Free
- Chatter Only
- Customer Community Login
- High Volume Customer Portal
- Partner Community Login
- Work.com Only
- User license types that do not support custom objects (please refer to the Salesforce.com online manual for more information)
Last Update: 2020年3月31日